9.5.09

Geek Chic

Before I start I really do apologize for my lack of posts! It has been so busy here! The end of the school year is finally near and there has been sooo much work to do. I have totally been working my ass off. I can't wait until summer.

Below is an outfit inspired by my nerdiness lately.
Details:
Shorts: Abercrombie
Tank: American Eagle
Cardigan: H&M
Tie: Dad's
Tights: Unknown
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Glasses: Real D Glasses
Ring 1: Unknown
Ring 2: Claire's
Watch: Citizens
Calculator: T184 (Texas Instruments)

Our school has been caraazyyyy. It's not a semester school and we have 11 subjects, so everything is always super rushed. I have 7 exams in the month of June. Now, in May, I have some super big projects; for communications technology I have to re-design an ad campaign. For art, re-design a painting. For civics, 2 essays, as well as the same for history. And to top that all off I just got assigned a math project, where we have to make a study guide for a chapter in the book and a board game. I am totally dying and so stressed. I really would like to do well this year and make the principal's honour role. 

As well, there is this new music group. They are from Toronto, Canada and are amazing. Check them out. The group is Down with Webster and they will totally rock your socks off.


2 comments:

  1. ooh I love the glasses, they're such a wonderful shape!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your glasses are totally cool. and just a fun fact: your calculator is banned at my school! heaven knows why

    x

    ReplyDelete